What Every Man Should Know About Feminist Issues
Sexual Credo of the New Chivalry
by Rod Van Mechelen
Copyright © 1991, 1992 by Rod Van Mechelen
A new chivalry requires a new sexual credo. I offer the following:
- I am not here to force you to have sex with me.
- I am not in a great rush.
- If you say "no," I will assume you mean "no".
- If you say "thus far, and no further," that far, though no further, I might go.
- You must mean what you say and say plainly what you mean, else you may find yourself alone when what you really wanted might lie somewhere in between.
The Backlash! is a feature of New Chivalry Press
Copyright © 1993 - 1998 by New Chivalry Press
Email to the Editor -- If you don't want it published in the "Email to the Editor" column, say so. Otherwise, it may be published.